College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    A rumor has been circulating that the senior players are going to sit out the game Saturday in protest. I've no idea if that could happen, but I think I'm picking Nebraska in this one...
    That has been denied. Just another unfounded rumor.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      A rumor has been circulating that the senior players are going to sit out the game Saturday in protest. I've no idea if that could happen, but I think I'm picking Nebraska in this one...
      What would they be protesting?
      The firing of Joe or the universities cover-up.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        They could always just forfeit and give us an extra week to prepare for Michigan.
        Any team that needs more than 24 hours to prepare for Michigan is a ****ty team.

Comment

• Dude, Denard is ****ing dangerous. Also, Nebraska is a ****ty team.

Comment

• This is how you prepare for Michigan:

"rush" (really, contain) with 3

Have 2 LBs spy

Drop the other 6 into coverage

PROFIT

I ****ing love Denard, but every time he throws, I hold my breath.

In other news, Mike McQueary will still be coaching on Saturday.

Nebraska, you are hereby encouraged to win by at least 40 points, division race be damned. Make us proud, gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              I ****ing love Denard, but every time he throws, I hold my breath.
              Nebraska would kill to have a QB that throws as well as Denard.

In other news, Mike McQueary will still be coaching on Saturday.

Nebraska, you are hereby encouraged to win by at least 40 points, division race be damned. Make us proud, gentlemen.
              I don't have a lot of hate for McQueary. That's a pretty ****ty thing to witness, and he wouldn't have had much power at the time as a mere grad assistant.

Comment

Nebraska would kill to have a QB that throws as well as Denard.
                ****, I totally forgot about that. It's funny cuz it's true.

Comment

I don't have a lot of hate for McQueary. That's a pretty ****ty thing to witness, and he wouldn't have had much power at the time as a mere grad assistant.
                  I haven't read all the documentation yet, but from what I've heard, he was the one guy who really could have put a stop to this.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm surprised the line hasn't really moved; still Neb by 3.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      I haven't read all the documentation yet, but from what I've heard, he was the one guy who really could have put a stop to this.
                      His information got to all the athletic department and the university president. It's not his fault they decided to cover things up, and I don't blame him for deciding not to sacrifice his career in a one-man crusade after that.

Comment

• And how'd that turn out for him?
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Given that he later earned a coaching position and will still be coaching on Saturday, I'd say pretty well.

Comment

• A 28 year old man vs a 56 year old man whose raping a little boy? It should have been stopped right then and there.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I love all these dimwits acting tough and ****ting on McQueary for freaking out and not knowing how to react when he walked in on one of his bosses ****ing a kid. None of us have a ****ing clue what it was like to be in that situation. I recognize that fact and think we should cut McQueary a little slack for responding less than ideally to a completely ****ed up situation. All these hindsight badasses, on the other hand, don't actually care about empathy or fairness and just want us all to know how tough they imagine they'd be if put in a similar situation.

Comment

• So 'Mind your own business then pass the buck' when you could have done something about it immediatly is ok, but it's not ok to pass the buck when something this toxic comes across your desk after the fact?

And Tupac.. I'm a cop and your damn right I would stopped it immediately.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X