• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLklahoma.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Chooooooooooooooklahoma!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

God dammit all to hell. ****.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Ya'll probably should've tried playing on the road earlier in the season to get ready for East Lansing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post

God dammit all to hell. ****.
              I know, man. I know. Haven't been the victim of multiple last second WHAT THE **** loses at East Lansing myself, I feel your pain.

Burn all the things.

Comment

• So since half the season is over, I'll take cracks at a top 10:

1. LSU
                2. Alabama
                3. Oklahoma State
                4. Stanford
                5. Boise State
                6. Clemson
                7. Oregon
                8. Kansas State
                9. Arkansas
                10. Wisconsin

Not really sure of the ranking of the big 1-loss teams besides Oregon, but Arky and Wisky seem as good as choices as any for 9 and 10.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Wow, Stanford jumped to #3 in the Coaches Poll. I know they blew Washington off the field, but still...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Well, the two biggest contenders for the 3 spot blew up spectacularly yesterday, so why not Stanford?

Comment

• If Oregon wins out, beating Stanford, and Okie State drops a game, are the Ducks back into the NCG discussion?
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Well, the two biggest contenders for the 3 spot blew up spectacularly yesterday, so why not Stanford?
                        I'd say Oklahoma State has beaten better opponents than Stanford has to date.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                          If Oregon wins out, beating Stanford, and Okie State drops a game, are the Ducks back into the NCG discussion?
                          I doubt they'd rematch LSU and Oregon, and you've still got Clemson and K-State to worry about, to say nothing about Boise State.

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                          I'd say Oklahoma State has beaten better opponents than Stanford has to date.
                          Heavens yes.

Comment

• UNDEFEATED REPORT

Well, that was certainly something. I said there was no outcome of the Wisky-MSU game that would shock me; I was wrong, so very, very wrong. Even more wrong about LOLkahoma.

Down to eight.

ACC (1): Clemson (at Georgia Tech)
                            Big 12 (2): Oklahoma State (vs. Baylor), Kansas State (vs. Oklahoma)
                            C-USA (1): Houston (vs. Rice)
                            MWC (1): Boise State (idle)
                            Pac-12 (1): Stanford (at USC)
                            SEC (2): LSU (idle), Alabama (idle)

Interesting week coming up. The SEC power duo get a week off before clashing the following week, Boise State is also off, and the Cougars have the equivalent of a bye against the ungodly awful Rice.

As for the rest... this should be fun.

Oklahoma State should have enough firepower to get past RGIII and the Bears, especially in Stillwater, but it won't be an easy game. I'll give the Cowboys 80%.
                            Clemson is due for their Clemsoning, they are on the road against a decent team... but this Clemson looks different, and the Jackets are reeling. 70%.
                            Stanford is also on the road, USC is pretty good this year... however, they are coached by Lane Kiffin. Luck should be enough to get the Cardinal by in a squeaker, 58%.
                            And now, the Wildcats. Oh, the Wildcats. Just as I'm starting to believe there might be a there there, they have to play a Sooners team that is likely to be righteously pissed. Now, there is a chance that the Sooners will be still living in the TT game, and trip all over themselves again. But it isn't much of a chance. 25%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              I doubt they'd rematch LSU and Oregon, and you've still got Clemson and K-State to worry about, to say nothing about Boise State.
                              I know it's quite a long shot, but you never know. It might be 'Bama in the NCG, not LSU. But then Oregon's loss won't look as good if LSU doesn't keep it's #1 rank, so that's a bit of a Catch-22. I'm fairly confident both Clemson and Kansas State will face-plant this season, and it also seems to me that the BCS will go to great lengths to ensure Boise State doesn't get to the title game.

But it's definitely looking too far ahead, as Oregon is still more likely than not to lose to Stanford, anyway.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Top Ten...

1. LSU
                                2. Alabama
                                3. Oregon
                                4. Boise State
                                5. Oklahoma
                                6. Stanford
                                7. Wisconsin
                                8. Oklahoma State
                                9. Texas A&M