No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama ans LSU are going to play. That means if Okey State beats Okey, my Badgers should be in the National Championship game.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Okie State would have to lose at some point, but I'm pulling for you. On, Wisconsin. (Unless, of course, we somehow end up in the Big Ten Championship Game, in which case, **** Wisconsin.)
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Because the WAC already tried that **** several years ago.

And the MWC was born.
        This. Super large conferences are basically unmanageable. This is something that the BCS conferences should look at.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          This. Super large conferences are basically unmanageable. This is something that the BCS conferences should look at.
          Amen.

I'm hoping the BIG stays at 12 even if everyone else around us goes bonkers and expands to 14 or more. I enjoy the existing rivalries too much to play against a conference opponent only once every 8 years.

Comment

• Starting to feel significantly less nervous about Illinois, and more about Purdue.

Comment

• Oregon whomps Colorado 45-2. Yes, all Colorado got was a safety. That makes me feel better about the Washington game, since the Buffalos put up much more against the Huskies at Washington.

I'm really interested in Stanford-Washington now. This will be Luck's first real opponent.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I knew I should've stuck with my preseason prediction of MSU over Wisky.

Holy ****ing Jesus, that was insane.

Please, if there is a just and loving God in the universe, Sparty will dicktrip all over themselves against the Huskers.

Comment

• Like God has the inclination to answer the prayers of an atheist. Over college football. That's funny.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Go Texas Tech!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Like God has the inclination to answer the prayers of an atheist. Over college football. That's funny.
                      It wasn't a prayer. I sad if there is a just and loving God in the universe; if there is no God, or he is a straight-up dick, MSU will continue to win.

Comment

• We'll find out next week how tough Sparty is on the road.

Comment

• We found out earlier this season in South Bend, didn't we? Or was that game in East Lansing, too?

Comment

• Does it matter? Notre Dame is ****...

edit: I totally forgot that Sparty lost that one, partially because it's so unbelievable and partially because games involving Notre Dame are so irrelevant. Still...

Comment

• Yeah, Sparty lost big(ish)

Can't believe Okie is going down to Texas Tech, of all teams, but there you have it.

1. LSU
                              2. Alabama
                              3. Oklahoma State
                              4. Clemson (!)
                              5. Stanford
                              6. Boise State
                              7. Oregon
                              8. Kansas State (?!)
                              9. Michigan State
                              10. Wisconsin

Near: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Penn State, South Carolina, Houston, Nebraska, Virginia Tech, Michigan
                              Far: Notre Dame, Minnesota, Ole Miss, Kansas, dignity

NOTE: RANKINGS VOID IF THE RED RAIDERS **** THIS **** UP.

Comment

• Holy ****, two major upsets in one day. Congrats to TT and MSU.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X