• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, three miracle plays.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I'd much rather watch a tire fire than Kirk Ferentz pucker up and play for overtime.

Comment

• Ridiculous

Comment

• Incidentally, the MAC is dead to me after today, blowing late leads to the Big Ten, SEC, and Big 12.

Comment

• GAH burned timeout, we're gonna need those.

Comment

• Utah deserved to lose today. On the road down by 3 at the USC 11, 1st down, 11 seconds left.

They try the field goal and it gets blocked.

Why not try, at least once, for the endzone?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• TD GALLON

If it comes to this, we'll be very fortunate, but...

It is possible that my great fear comes to pass. The ultimately outcome of this game could come to rest on the shoulders of Michigan's DERPtastic special teams.

Comment

• I swear, watching this thread when Guy is all wound up is almost better than watching the game itself.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• FERK

WHAT THE ****

Comment

• BULL**** BULL**** BULL**** BULL****

Comment

• OH SNAP

Comment

• As much as I'm hating this game, if I were a Notre Dame fan, I'd probably be apoplectic.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• I love Shoelace, but I swear, every time he throws, it looks like a punt.

Comment

• DR was due to throw a pick the way he was lofting it up there, but the actual INT looked like defensive pass interference where they pushed the WR down while the ball was in the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X