College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    Maybe it was the first time he'd ever played football?

I still don't get the Mannion/Katz swapping for Oregon State. It's basically telegraphing what the play will be. It's Katz? Option play. Mannion? Oh he'll throw it. This is just stupid.

Maybe they're setting Wisky up for the old switcheroo later on. You know, give up a billion points so they'll be able to get six later on.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The Beavs need help. Here's some good advice:

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Toldeo has to go for it here, 4th and a half-yard from the OSU 36.

Excellent, QB counter, 1st and ten from the 31.

Comment

• GAH penalty back to 35. 4th and ten. ****.

Comment

• 51 yard FG by a kicker with a torn ACL? No.

Bad hold, holder tries to run with it, loss of 12. *FART NOISE MACTION*

Comment

• Yeah I'd say that kinda ends Toledo's hopes for an upset. They'll run out of gas before Ohio St. does.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• On the plus side, Bauserman isn't exactly inspiring fear in me as a Michigan fan.

Toledo bailed out OSU again on a failed third-and-goal with a defensive holding call. TD OSU on ensuing play.

Comment

• Not sure where the whole 'Wisky' thing came from, but it's kinda irratating. By the end of the season, it will be 'Those powerful Wisconsin Badgers'. Don't cut'em short, Mitch.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Actually, that reminds me of a game I watched when I was kid. I have no idea how old I was; maybe 10? Anyway, I remember very clearly that the offending team was Michigan State, which filled me with glee to no end. I think they were visiting Hawai'i.

Anyway, the Spartan returner caught the opening kickoff on the one yard line, took one step backwards into the endzone, and took a knee. Two points, Rainbow Warriors. Oh, it was epic.

Rockets now threatening to regain the lead.
                    I hate you.

After 30 minutes of research, I've found out it wasn't Hawai'i

1989 Aloha Bowl was the only game that matches your time-frame. Michigan State scored first.

Damn you, damn you to Ohio!

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Oh Jesus Christ, Beavs. They're finally in the red zone and looking to get some points on the board, Mannion gets hit and drops the ball, but an Oregon St. player recovers it, but HE fumbles it and Wisconsin recovers. Aye aye aye.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Seriously? It's just a quicker way of saying Wisconsin. Fits well with the whole drunk-as-**** party-school atmosphere as well. Term of endearment, really. I mean no offense. Other than when you guys play us, I love Wisky. Bielsma is a bit of douche, but other than that, I have nothing against you guys.

Besides, I got you guys going 12-1 this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                          I hate you.

After 30 minutes of research, I've found out it wasn't Hawai'i

1989 Aloha Bowl was the only game that matches your time-frame. Michigan State scored first.

Damn you, damn you to Ohio!

ACK!
                          Maybe it wasn't Hawai'i. But I know it was MSU. I've been trying to find something on the interwebs, but can't find ****.

Comment

• 4th and 8 and he throws it 2 yds.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                              Not sure where the whole 'Wisky' thing came from, but it's kinda irratating. By the end of the season, it will be 'Those powerful Wisconsin Badgers'. Don't cut'em short, Mitch.
                              Just for you, I'm going to refer to them as "Wuh" for the rest of the season.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                                4th and 8 and he throws it 2 yds.

ACK!
                                Maybe he thought the receiver could easily get past the 3 Badgers in his way.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X