• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst unis: Georgia, or Oregon?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• All the Georgia unis have "Georgia" where the name should be? That's ****ing retarded; Georgia's unis are definitely worse than Oregon's. Boise State's unis also suck.
      Last edited by Tupac Shakur; September 3, 2011, 21:43.

Comment

• After numerous delays, Notre Dame is finally put out of its misery by South Florida, 23-20. On the bright side, Notre Dame never gave up and I think they proved themselves worthy of a spot in the Big East once the conference realignment apocalypse hits in the next couple weeks.

Comment

• Texas, America's other universally-reviled team, is currently leading Rice 13-6 at the half. This would be embarrassing if anyone were actually able to watch the game on the Longhorn Network.

Comment

• UTSA won it's inaugural game today, 31-3, in front of 56,000 fans at the Alamodome.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• UTSA to the Big 12?

Comment

• Nah, most likely the WAC, next year. Larry Coker is the coach, btw.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• ECU collapsed on me. They might as well call this game early, as well...

Comment

• WTF Oregon?
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Never bet against Les Miles, man.

Comment

• Les Miles will, a hundred years from now, be the only college football coach remembered.
                        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                          After numerous delays, Notre Dame is finally put out of its misery by South Florida, 23-20.
                          You won't win many games if you're -5 in turnovers.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Maybe the Golden Domers should be coached up a bit in that area...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Don't blame Kelly; no one can win consistently with the meager talent the Notre Dame brand attracts in the 21st century. Kelly's a good coach and it's really too bad that he went with his heart and took the job instead of using his head and waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                WTF Oregon?
                                When you make that many mistakes, you can't hope to win. The sad thing is, LSU will go on to lose at least 2, maybe 3 conference games. *fartnoise indeed*

Meanwhile, I'd still say that Oregon is the odds-on favorite to win the Pac-12. Well, maybe Stanford, actually. Who the **** knows now...
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X