College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened with Denard Robinson?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 7-6 at the half? Jesus, I'm glad I was off doing something else...

Comment

• Seemed like Michigan was going to score, Robinson runs the ball to the 7, then all of a sudden ... Russell Bellomy (wtf?) is in at QB, goes nowhere, FG. Bellomy finished the half out on the next drive (again, useless). 0/5 passing, 2 rushes for -8 yards, and a sack or two. Ick.

Comment

• And still out there in the 3rd quarter, and has a pick now that was returned to the 4. Sounds like it's going to be the other sort of boring, now. Hope Robinson isn't too seriously hurt... and hope this isn't the QB that's supposed to be replacing him next year =/

Comment

• Hrm, apparently hurt his hand, may return. God I hope so. Glad I don't get ESPN3 so I can't watch this ****.

Comment

• They are saying he damaged a nerve in his elbow, which is making it difficult/impossible to grip the football.

That... is dubious.

The impact onto his outstretched arm and subsequent movement screams wrist and/or forearm fracture to me.

So, in summary: ****
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Sooners tie it up with ND 13-13. Juicy!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• ND's defense is good. REALLY good. I kinda want to see an Oregon-ND match up.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'd just like to go on record as saying **** everything. Everything. You, me, this, that, him, her, Jesus, Jehovah, Allah, children, seniors, voters, politcians, sunshine, puppies, kittens, and the goddamned American flag. **** it all.

Comment

• I take no pleasure in this victory now that I know Shoelaces got hurt. Sorry, bro.

Comment

• Tis sad. Twas also inevitable; it is amazing he got through the last year and a half without a serious injury.

Good luck against Wisky in a few weeks; I'll be very disappointed if you guys don't make it to Pasadena.

Comment

• Oregon State might want to consider putting Vaz back in. Mannion has two INTs in the first half and they are down 10-0 to the Huskies. Bleah.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            Good luck against Wisky in a few weeks; I'll be very disappointed if you guys don't make it to Pasadena.
                            Prepare to be disappointed; we still haven't had our annual Pelini-era derp against what should be an overmatched foe (assuming non-conference foes like UCLA don't count). I can totally see Sparty taking us down next week, but it'll probably be the raging dumpster fire in Iowa City that claims us just to make it really sting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                              ND's defense is good. REALLY good. I kinda want to see an Oregon-ND match up.
                              No joke.
                              It doesn't really surprise me that you're the one that finally says Notre Dame. So many here have spent too much time berating Notre Dame and now say nothing.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• 1) Alabama
                                2) Kansas State
                                3) Oregon
                                4) Notre Dame
                                5) Georgia
                                6) Florida
                                7)Ohio State
                                8) Florida State
                                9) Clemson
                                10) Kent State
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X