• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAH SPECIAL TEAMS BLAGH *FARTNOISE*
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Our only good defensive back is injured on the kick return. Why the **** is he on the kick coverage unit anyway?!

Comment

• Is it too late to revise my prediction of a 9-3 record?

Comment

• Tons of talent, but damn, it's going to be painful while they learn what a football is. Just got the ball repeatedly and reliably shoved up our asses by UTAH ****ING STATE. I was not looking forward to having to spam this thread with "At least they're 1-A, mother****er" responses to every post by Guy.

Boris, I think the last of those delusions were gone last January.
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Dude, 2007 App St. would have beaten both teams in the game, (as well as the UM-WMU game, for what it's worth).

Comment

• OH SNAP

Freshman DL, after the line getting pushed around all first half, blows his guy up off the snap, leaps to deflect the pass, and squashes WMU's QB, all the space of two seconds, while a LB intercepts the tip and returns it 95 yards for the TD.

Never saw the defense do anything like that last year, but jesus, let's not have to do that again.

Comment

• Meanwhile, USF is putting a hurt on the Irish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Meanwhile, USF is putting a hurt on the Irish.
                  Heh, I was going to say that in other [non] news, Notre Dame still sucks.

But so do the Beavers and UCLA, it seems. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm sure they're just waiting for the second half to WAKE UP THE ECHOES!!!

Comment

• Not sharp. The Irish offense is moving the ball, but no pts.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• GAH SPECIAL TEAMS FART NOISE

Comment

• ND is very fortunate to only be losing by 16.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• ND-Michigan next week should be a real barn-burner.

Comment

• Hey, we've at least scored. On offense and defense, against a team bringing the hard-core MACtion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                Dude, 2007 App St. would have beaten both teams in the game, (as well as the UM-WMU game, for what it's worth).
                                Oh, no doubt, but if we'd lost that game, I'd have been grasping for whatever I could. On the plus side, it motivated me to break out the Woodford Reserve early.
                                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X