No announcement yet.

Trash talkin thread for poly fantasy bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're making pretty good time. Only nine rounds left, mostly reserves, should go quick.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I think this is the point where it slows down, but I'm not sure why. I don't know if people are perplexed on their lineup needs, the players available, the thought that "we only have 9 rounds (almost half) left" or what. I've noticed it every year. Time will pass and Berz will start screaming that we need to hurry. I'll be ready to BAPAY OZZY after an hour and EPW after 30 seconds.
      While I'm rambling on about slow downs, I'd like to point out something. The owners that are new to playing at Poly have been a joy so far. Lists. Watching for their time to draft. They've been outstanding.
      Last edited by SlowwHand; March 16, 2011, 00:03.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• we've been doin real good on our end

EPW aint on our end, is he?

nah, he's in the middle

Comment

• Ozzy's back

a belated Monty Python "yay"

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            We're making pretty good time. Only nine rounds left, mostly reserves, should go quick.

I'm just doing my part to contribute to Sloww's bi-yearly draft panic attack.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Ozzy's last pick was cool. 52 SB's last year.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Thanks.

I had my eye on him two rounds ago, I'm glad he dropped to me. He has his downsides to go with his huge upside in steals, but I think my other batters nicely neutralize them. I'm hopeful about having a nicely balanced team this year.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  While I'm rambling on about slow downs, I'd like to point out something. The owners that are new to playing at Poly have been a joy so far. Lists. Watching for their time to draft. They've been outstanding.
                  Haven't had enough time to learn Poly's bad habits.

Comment

• I thought getting my pick in 10 minutes before the BAPAY was pretty awesome
                    "

Comment

• Yeah. Awesome.

Comment

• Guth is on a cellphone so he might just post his pick w/o the list

I'll be here for a couple + hours so I hope we can get to me, but I'll leave picks with Sloww if I gotta leave

I wont be back till ~8 pm central

Comment

• fist is in italy so he should be waking up soon if y'all wanna leave me 2-3 picks

Comment

• I have one pick for Mike.

Comment

• Sorry about that. The text just missed my lunchbreak it appears.

Comment

• last chance to take a team at FFZ - we got an opening and we started the draft, Votto and Braun are the first 2 bapays - not bad

anyone ready for another team?

its a daily roster change league with lots of stats and deep benches

Comment

Working...
                                X