Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have picks from illram

Comment

• I have a rubber chicken to slap EPW across the face with.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Jdd was here and he left

leave me picks if you cant hang around

Comment

• My next pick is left with Mike. Just in case anyone was curious.

Also, my last pick was made 2 minutes after Mike's. Just in case anyone was curious.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• here's a cookie

but didya pm Jonny?

Comment

• Yup.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• take two

Comment

• I'd like to nominate Dempster Diving for the coveted Golden Hog Award. I didn't notice until now that he took a 1B in Rounds 1 & 2.
                  Do we have any other nominees?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Calamitous Intent is a possibility.

Comment

• when I try to set my roster for Thursday and so on, yahoo wont let me - so I think that means Sunday was the dead line for the first 3 games and next Sunday will be a new dead line for the coming week

I hope y'all set your rosters by last night

Comment

• are you kidding me?
                        "

Comment

• nope, dont forget to set your roster before the sunday night dead line, especially if you didnt last sunday night

Comment

• Everyone's roster is set.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Calamitous Intent is a possibility.
                              For what?
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• For the above mentioned Golden Hog Award. Round 1 - José Bautista (Tor - 3B,OF) and then Round 2 David Wright (NYM - 3B).

Two 3B, and so you are worthy of consideration.

Comment

Working...
                                X