No announcement yet.

Superbowl XLV- The Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd ask the guy that works in advertising......

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Why, If I wanted only statistical analysis, I'd just ask my brother.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When the Steelers were down 21-17 in the third quarter, they had 4th and 15 at the Packers 34 and tried a 52 yard FG which was totally missed (you could tell that as soon as Suisham kicked it) I thought they should have punted and tried to pin Packers deep. Instead Pack get it at their own 43 and even though they failed to move the ball Pittsburgh then had to start from their own 13 yard line. I would have taken the field position. Of course, it was really turnovers that decided the game.

Comment

A 52 yarder isn't long enough to pass on it. However, it equaled Suisham's career long and he never made anything longer than 48 in his half-season with the Steelers. In other words, it's definitely a makable kick (and at a reasonable percentage for most kickers, I think), but maybe not for Suisham who has only kicked a 52 yarder once in his career, in 2006!

The question is, would Jeff Reed have missed?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The holder didn't place it very well, which didn't help.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

glad to see you hanging around Demon

fantasy baseball starts soon

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                glad to see you hanging around Demon

fantasy baseball starts soon
                I don't play fantasy baseball. I like football, hockey, basketball and baseball in that order.

Comment

Working...
                X