• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

always with the negative vibes, Moriarty

Comment

MOTHER TRUCKING PENN SUCKING STATE???

Comment

#1 Duke loses to Florida State, unlike college football though, Duke will still be getting a #1 seed

Comment

Arkansas basketball is dead to me, at this time. They have falling so far from the glory days under Nolan.

Comment

Michigan State men's basketball announced Tuesday night that is has suspended junior guard Korie Lucious for the rest of the season.

EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Korie Lucious made one too many mistakes at Michigan State.

The junior guard was suspended for the rest of the season, another blow for the slumping Spartans.
            "Man did I really mess up this time...off 2 the gym I go!," Lucious posted on his Twitter account shortly before the school announced his suspension late Tuesday night.
            MSU is 12-7 (4-3), and this doesn't help them much. Do they still make the tournament now?

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey View Post
              Arkansas basketball is dead to me, at this time. They have falling so far from the glory days under Nolan.
              How do you feel now at the beginning of the Mike Anderson Era?

Comment

I see the light, and I don't think it is a train. Next year might be rough, until Mike gets his type of players in. Same way the first year of Nolan was. But I have a feeling Bud Walton will again be a great place to watch games, compared to the silent and dead feel that the place had the last couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                X