Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round suspended for rain.

Comment

• T-storms in the forecast Fri/Sat as well; looks bad for Friday night cuts. Over 70 golfers haven't even teed off yet.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Feels great when you take a gamble on a player most overlooked and it pays off

Comment

• yup

what i really hate is guessing wrong choosing players. I lost 22-24 pts on my C players the first 2 days of the US Open. I play the par shooter while the guy shooting -6 is on the bench

and congrats again

my season is about over, it'll take some gambling to get back into the race

Comment

• damn, I got the top 3 players and my managing has somehow screwed up what should be a good score
            Last edited by Berzerker; July 3, 2011, 16:13.

Comment

• Crazy Tony had an amazing week in picking the 1,2 and 3 guys for a 35 points bonus!!!

Comment

• the british open starts early folks

Comment

• deadlines are 1:30 est each night

Comment

• And in honor of your visit to MY side of the pond, I have especially selected a NON-US team to wipe your asses.
                    Hope you appreciate

Comment

• Smart move. I think I have two Americans this week, and will only start them if I have to.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Don't take too long picking your A players this week.

Comment

• Well I am on top at the cut line this week, great...except I forgot to set my line-up and have exactly the same guys as last week because I am on holidays in Spain and having such a great time I completely forgot about you losers... HAHAHAHHA

Comment

• You'll probably win the week then.

Comment

• frackin eurotrash

where u at in spain?

Comment

• And Bingo!

Sky's Retreat in Spain

Zoom out a bit and notice what's right on my doorstep, am sure you guys will appreciate

Comment

Working...
                                X