• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subway Super Series 2010

Russia vs. WHL 7:6

WHAT A GAME!!!

p.s. Hi, Asher

Why did Russia win a sub construction contest?

Quiznos > Subway >>> Russia

(I have seriously never heard of this series before...your inferiority complex is showing)
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Why did Russia win a sub construction contest?
      Quiznos > Subway >>> Russia
      Hey, it's you Cannacks who gave this tournament a stupid name, not us.

(I have seriously never heard of this series before...your inferiority complex is showing
      )

I have seriously never heard of this series before either. I've catch up the game on some of the Sport channels accidently, really. Then I've made some research and found out it's the first time we won the series for the eight years.
      But that wasn't my point really. My point was to praise that exact game (5th game of the series).
      How often do you see when one team is behind THREE goals in one game TWICE and still wins?
      First we were loosing 0-3 after six minutes, SIX GODDAMN minutes, since the beggining of the game, then we were losing 3-6 ten minutes before the GODDAMN FINAL WHISLTE and still we won at the end!

That was an AMAZING GAME. A pure top class Russian-Canadian struggle. A hockey war drama at it's best.

Comment

Note that the Russian teams have a .263 winning percentage in series history, of which .184 comes thanks to the Quebec teams.

SP
        I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Who cares about junior hockey (except Canadians) anyway?
          But that game was brilliant

Comment

Working...
          X