Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Golf Results, attn Imran

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fantasy Golf Results, attn Imran

    Rank Team Points Top 10 Top 3 Wins
    1 Go4Pin (Berzerker) 5,929 36 18 5
    2 tony bogey (Papa Rah/Ming) 5,746 34 16 6
    3 Hacks in Slacks (Zopperoni) 5,649 34 7 5
    4 Demonclubs (Demonbinder) 5,606 33 10 3
    5 Vicious Rabbits (JRabbit) 5,522 34 13 4
    6 Mingapulcos (Ming) 5,502 35 7 4
    7 Loin & Oerdin's bastard son! 5,269 31 9 5 (Skyfish)
    8 Nimrods (MGuth) 5,221 33 6 1
    9 Ramsey's hackers (HJRamsey) 5,173 31 9 1
    10 Chicago Hackers (Rah) 5,050 26 6 2
    11 Bogie Fivers (Walrus) 4,747 26 7 0
    12 Teh Peeled Bananas (EPW) 4,384 22 6 3

    its finally over, 37 weeks and another season of fantasy golf is in the books. I think the top half of the league put all of Yahoo's experts to shame My finishing rank at Yahoo was 91. A to tony bogey as our defending champion won the winter session and placed 2nd winning 6 weeks, and to Zopper on winning a heated race for 3rd.

  • #2
    Nice job there RAH... need a bit more practice on the links in fantasy also apparently

    Congrats Berz on the win - you all know your golf well
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

    Comment


    • #3
      37 weeks, finally over. Nearly 3/4 of the year for a season.

      I think it's Berz's first win in fantasy golf. FWIW, rah is usually near the top.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

      Comment


      • #4
        I won in 2005 and 2006, so its been a 3 year vacation

        and thx guys

        Comment


        • #5
          Entered in the "Book". Love the new vBB - editing is a breeze.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

          Comment


          • #6
            not for me, I had that OP all lined up and looking neat and it still came out all crooked

            thx Imran for that too

            and thx to the newbies we got this year, a 12 man league for a grinding 37 week season is impressive. Unfortunately some people either missed a week or 2 or had bad weeks due to a failure to pick new players (or Skyfish joining a bit late and leading the summer session with 4 wins.

            I have a suggestion, we should visit our yahoo league page and send them a note - allow leagues the option of dropping 1 week as a low score.

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry for my abandonment, it was hard to keep up interest after I forgot to start my guys for the British open.
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • #8
                Berz, if you were using spaces, they don't embed in HTML. Use [ code ] to make things line up.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

                Comment


                • #9
                  you mean [code]blah blah blah etc etc[code] ?

                  ya, I was using spaces

                  thats weird, wasnt expecting that. Nm, I'm confused now

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    WOW awesome score Berzerker, 91st in overall Yahoo is just unbelievably good
                    I was a bit late to start but got going this Summer, thanks for mentioning me
                    Hopefully will be more dangerous competition next year!

                    Completely agree with dropping 1 week in the season, its very difficult to be always present for line-ups all year long. Especially for me in Europe where the time window for each day is shorter - and dont let me start on the huge crap of suspended play and its domino effect

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ty&yw

                      I just wish I didn't forget a viable line up 1 week, that cost me ~75 pts and possibly a top 50 finish

                      and keep us in mind next January

                      btw, I sent yahoo that suggestion and told them half our league whooped their experts

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh am sure the smack talk will help getting our suggestion considered

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X