Lombardi League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I forgot twice... at least I didn't finish last

And I'll continue doing it... IT'S TRADITION!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We just need to figure out how to get new people in the league next year.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• cant be that hard to start a new league

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          We just need to figure out how to get new people in the league next year.

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            cant be that hard to start a new league
            No, not hard but it would be nice to keep this one going since it has all the old stats going back to the beginning. And it's tradition.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Screw tradition.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well the stats are the real issue then.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I sent Reis an email asking him to set up a new commissioner so we can invite new people.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• The old stats are nice, but it sure would be cool to play at a site where missing the silly Thursday game doesn't kill the week for you.

Comment

• Yeah, that sucks.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No response from Reis. I have saved the pages of stats and could theoretically* host them.

(Theoretically as in I would have to remember how to upload them and more importantly remember my password to allow me to do so).
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• he'll stop by before march madness cuz we got a league there too which he plays, we got 3/4 of a year anyway

Comment

Working...
                          X