Yahoo College Pick'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No no no.

Solid gold, bet the retirement account, absolute mortal lock of the week? Iowa (-3) over Michigan.

Seriously, the Hawkeyes are only a three point favorite over Michigan? Sweet Jesus, does ANYONE other than me watch these games? If the Spartans won by 17 (and I predicted they'd win by 14; the Wolverines were 6-7 point favorites), the Hawkeyes should win by at least 20.

We'll see about your pick. I don't think the Orangemen are good--at all. But the Panthers are pretty bad, too, and Syracuse has home field. I'll go with the Orange.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I took Iowa already.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sure wish I hadn't forgotten to pick mine the first week...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You'd probably be behind less.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            @Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh -2.5 1.0

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              I pledge to refrain from Texas jokes for an entire month.
              You owe me one month.

Comment

Boris continues to wish he didn't miss the 1st week of the season. He is catching up with the rest of the pack quickly, winning the week for the 3rd time with 15 correct. Ming's lead is down to 1.

Code:
                1     Mingapulcos           108      108-87
                2     Dallas Dwarf Tossers  107      107-88
                3     Ramsey's picks        99       99-96
                4     Pryor Shotputs TDs    98       98-97
                5     Hewes Picks           97       97-98
                6     Calamitous Intent     97       97-98
                7     Boris' picks          92       92-103

Comment

Boris is a freaking beast.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Oh, please.

Comment

Jealousy is unbecoming, hayseed.

My goal now is to just not finish last. Looks promising for that.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

To demonstrate continued intent of good will, Guy:

@(4)TCU vs Air Force +18.5

Comment

I think I picked that one too.

Comment

I will the week with 19 correct. Slow is back on top, and Boris is now tied for last.....

Code:
                            1     Dallas Dwarf Tossers   125     125-98
                            2     Mingapulcos            124     124-99
                            3     Ramsey's picks         118     118-105
                            4     Pryor Shotputs TDs     114     114-109
                            5     Hewes Picks            113     113-110
                            6     Boris' picks           110     110-113
                            7     Calamitous Intent      110     110-113

Comment

Comment

"It's a shame I missed the first week. ~ Boris"
                                Let me go ahead and get it out of the way for this week.
                                Last edited by SlowwHand; October 24, 2010, 23:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X