X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary Cap Fantasy Football at ESPN

group Poly Cappers
    pass poly

I thought that I posted that I was in. I hope I didn't pull an Ozzy and post it somewhere that it would read strange within the context of where I posted it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

only 6 people

Comment

If I knew how, I'd file a complaint at Yahoo about this with Facebook. It's bull****.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I hear that Mark Cuban guy hangs around Dallas locker rooms. Maybe you can tell him.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Despite questions on the ability to buy good players, there were differences.

Comment

RNK ENTRY, OWNER TOTAL
              1 Berzerker, S. Phillips 129
              2 Demoncappers, B. LynWaitsman 126
              3 SlowwHand, S. Hand 117
              4 Briggs' Bigs, J. Matise 111
              5 RAHFFZ , R. Hebel 106
              6 civming entry 1, C. Ming 103
              7 Bearbogeys, a. hebel 102
              8 flash9286 entry 1, C. Harmon 101
              9 gjramsey entry 1, G. Ramsey 100

Comment

go me!

Comment

Still no price changes listed at the site. How disappointing. It looks like it's all about match ups instead of money management.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yup, they're basically letting us pick who we want and money dont matter. Why its called salary cap is another matter, but now I gotta fight the urge to play the expensive players when cheaper players have ~better matchups.

Comment

Working...
                    X