Fantasy Football Players Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Players Needed

we have some leagues at FFZ in need of people, we have an offline (slow) draft being run by Rabbit and Ming, that draft will be starting very soon and is very fast - 2-4 hr bapays I imagine.

and we have 2 live drafts coming up the last weekend of August, 6 or 7 central saturday the 28th and 4:45 central the 29th.

cmon you guys, we got a slow draft starting real soon

and 2 live drafts the last weekend of August

and yahoo lets us have up to 8 teams now

help us out you diehards

Comment

last call

almost

where are the diehards?

Comment

Yarrr. I can be in.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

We have an offline (slow) draft with 8 teams; could use TWO more. Act now -- we will draft as an 8-team league, starting tonight, if there are no takers.

Chris has two live draft leagues as well.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Rabbit will love you long time

or do you want in one of live drafts?

Comment

the second someone posts both me and Rabbit are rolling out the red carpet

Comment

Our offline draft is basically run the same as here -- though we will go to a 2-hr bapay if it looks like we're running out of time.
                Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 22, 2010, 22:31.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

OK, just the two live draft leagues need players.

We've decided to go ahead and play "pinball style" with an 8-team league for the offline draft. Jaguar, I'm sure you'd be welcome.

Comment

I'm very very busy, but I will be free in exactly 12 hours. I can't live-draft on Saturday night, because I have stuff to do.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

WTF does a live draft on saturday night?????

Oh, right, people with no lives, like us
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

the other live draft is sunday 29th? 4:45 central I think (or was that est)

Comment

OK, give me links to relevant threads at FFZ. I absolutely can't draft on saturday night, but otherwise I'm always a willing participant.

Comment

its 4:45 central sunday the 29th

I'm waiting for an exact count on what we have and need

Comment

ok Jag, you're the 10th for this sunday's live draft at 5:45 est or 4:45 central and the commish will be sending an invite to your yahoo email on our league page

and thx for filling out the league

Comment

Working...
                              X