No announcement yet.

Rugby - The Game They Play In Heaven II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops. Just realised I've been misinitialising* you. It's kOc, not KoC. How offensive of me.

*Misinitialising, and making up words.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Don't sweat it, unless you were calling me a ****

Love the paddypower moneyback specials...

Money-Back Special
      If Chris Ashton scores a try and performs his 'Swallow Dive', Paddy Power will refund losing tryscorer and winning margin bets on the match.

Those specials has saved me so much £££ over the last 2-3 years

Comment

• I wonder what the odds are on Tindall passing the ball into touch off his left hand.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Hmm, my parents have got me 3 Sale Sharks rugby tops for my birthday

We were talking about burdens earlier in the thread.

I support Scotland and Sale Sharks...I totally win.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar View Post
            I wonder what the odds are on Tindall passing the ball into touch off his left hand.
            Talk to them, they might do a personal bet with you. I know Ladbrokes does that sort of thing.

I don't fancy you'll get good odds though, he is pretty consistent in his passing into touch.

Comment

• Imagine the astronomical odds I'd get on him not passing the ball into touch off his left hand.

Comment

• My Sale tops fit great, feel nice and look good.

Hope they spend my parents well and not on some Welshies.

Comment

• You're two up on the Sale players in their tops. They don't look good in theirs and you play better rugby than they do.

Comment

• Playing quality or replica? All my replicas fitted very well before Christmas, snugly last month and not too badly now.

And did you really have to trade your parents for it?
                    It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

• I really need to pay more attention when I'm posting on this thread.

Comment

• Scotland and Sale need to pay more attention when they take the field, too.

Comment

• Watched the Cipriani franchise pip the Brumbies this morning. One of the great turnarounds after their abject effort last week which I didn't see. Apparently their defence was dire last week. This week it was exemplary. The Brumbies had a ton of possession but couldn't get through. It didn't help that Josh Valentine is a rubbish halfback. Cipriani played very well when the Rebels saw the ball - controlled their game intelligently, educated kicking from hand, kicked for goal well. There are ongoing stories about his attitude problems, it's hard to know how much of it is true. The Rebels' big problem is too many journeymen, particularly in the scrum. Lipman worked hard, so did Delve, but I think he's going to be found out for lack of speed.

In other news, I realise that J**** has picked Sheridan for his experience against the French scrum. I wonder whether his height and sometimes dodgy technique might be a gift to Mas. We shall see.

Comment

• Sale came up short against Leicester. But, a losing bonus point is something to smile about given the thrashings we've had recently and given how inept Newcastle and Leeds are.

Comment

• Too bad Italy spilled so many balls. Knock-ons, repeated kicks leading to counters, and an inability to convert penalties and a strong scrum into points eventually gifted the game to Wales who played intelligently and just defended after running a lot to get a lead in the first half.
                              Clash of Civilization team member
                              (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                              web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

• Hmm, lost all my bets - boo!

England drawing at half-time messed me up. Letting France back into the game too many times at the restart and giving penalties messed it up.

Oh well, win some, lose some.

Least the French were beaten, I can't feel bad after that!

Comment

Working...
                                X