Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    I'm picking Romo's backup!
    Kitna? He may never see the field in a game, but he's looking OK in camp.
    Except for getting Dez Bryant hurt.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Who remembers when Kitna had back to back 4000 yard passing seasons? he better look at least okay in camp.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Kitna? He may never see the field in a game, but he's looking OK in camp.
        Except for getting Dez Bryant hurt.
        Dez Bryant got Dez Bryant hurt.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Only in that if he were a veteran he wouldn't have even attempted to make the catch.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Only in that if he were a veteran he wouldn't have even attempted to make the catch.
            Oh. Like Roy E. Williams?

(you have to put the E. in there. Don't want to get you confused with the former Cowboy the other Roy Williams... he couldn't catch either nor did he try)
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Who remembers when Kitna had back to back 4000 yard passing seasons? he better look at least okay in camp.
              Would you also expect Marino to look better than OK?

Comment

Would you also expect Marino to look better than OK?
                Man, Kitna threw for 4000 yards in 2007. He better still be able to put up solid numbers. That wasn't that long ago.

Comment

Oh. Like Roy E. Williams?

(you have to put the E. in there. Don't want to get you confused with the former Cowboy the other Roy Williams... he couldn't catch either nor did he try)
                  He's a Safety. No, he didn't try to catch. He tried to hit and succeeded.

Comment

• I wish more people who were in this were actually ****ing diehard draft fanatics. This is taking FOREVER!
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

He's a Safety. No, he didn't try to catch. He tried to hit and succeeded.
                      Yeah that's all that bum could do. Hit. Couldn't cover worth a damn. And I'll tell you someone who Roy Williams was scared to death of: Brandon Jacobs. I watched Roy Williams literally backpedal away from Jacobs so someone else could try to make the tackle when Jacobs came barreling into the secondary. Roy Williams never had the guts to hit Jacobs except after the whistle was blown

Comment

• **** you, Ozzy.

Just for the record.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          **** you, Ozzy.

Just for the record.
                          Over Cedric Benson? Really? Such harsh words?
                          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; August 5, 2010, 00:22.

Comment

• the draft list doesn't show jonny's 1st pick,

add CJ please at 1-1 or whatever

Comment

• 01.01 Jonny - Chris Johnson - RB - TEN
                              01.02 Berzerker - Maurice Jones-Drew - RB - JAX
                              01.03 snoopy - Ray Rice - RB - BAL
                              01.04 Flash9286 - Adrian Peterson - RB - MIN
                              01.05 Jaguar - Peyton Manning - QB - IND
                              01.06 Al B. - Frank Gore - RB - SF
                              01.07 MRT - Aaron Rodgers - QB - GB
                              01.08 Spaced Cowboy - Michael Turner - RB - ATL
                              01.09 OzzyKP - Drew Brees - QB - NO
                              01.10 joncha - Rashard Mendenhall - RB - PIT
                              01.11 duke o' york - Matt Schaub - QB - HOU
                              01.12 Imran - Steven Jackson - RB - StL
                              01.13 Guynemer - Tony Romo - QB - DAL
                              01.14 Sloww - Ryan Mathews - RB - SD

02.14 Sloww - Tom Brady - QB - NE
                              02.13 Guynemer - Larry Fitzgerald - WR - ARI
                              02.12 Imran - Joe Flacco - QB - BAL
                              02.11 duke o' york - Miles Austin - WR - DAL
                              02.10 joncha - Phillip Rivers - QB - SD
                              02.09 OzzyKP - Andre Johnson - WR - HOU
                              02.08 Spaced Cowboy - DeAngelo Williams RB - CAR
                              02.07 MRT - Calvin Johnson - WR - DET
                              02.06 Al B. - Randy Moss - WR - NE
                              02.05 Jaguar - Jamaal Charles - RB - KC
                              02.04 Flash9286 - Reggie Wayne - WR- IND
                              02.03 snoopy - Roddy White - WR - ATL
                              02.02 Berzerker - Ryan Grant - RB - GB
                              02.01 Jonny - Eli Manning - QB - NYG

03.01 Jonny - DeSean Jackson - WR - PHI
                              03.02 Berzerker - Joseph Addai - RB - IND
                              03.03 snoopy - Pierre Thomas - RB - NO
                              03.04 Flash9286 - Brandon Marshall - WR - MIA
                              03.05 Jaguar - Greg Jennings - WR - GB
                              03.06 Al B. - Shonn Greene - RB - NYJ
                              03.07 MRT - Marques Colston - WR - NO
                              03.08 Spaced Cowboy - Steve Smith - WR - CAR
                              03.09 OzzyKP - Cedric Benson - RB - CIN
                              03.10 joncha -
                              03.11 duke o' york -
                              03.12 Imran -
                              03.13 Guynemer -
                              03.14 Sloww -

Comment

Yeah that's all that bum could do. Hit. Couldn't cover worth a damn. And I'll tell you someone who Roy Williams was scared to death of: Brandon Jacobs. I watched Roy Williams literally backpedal away from Jacobs so someone else could try to make the tackle when Jacobs came barreling into the secondary. Roy Williams never had the guts to hit Jacobs except after the whistle was blown
                                A) A CB covers more than a Safety.
                                B) Who the **** would relish taking on Jacobs? He's a Safety. That doesn't mean he's stupid. Maybe Ronnie Lott. That's about the only one.

Comment

Working...
                                X