No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football D/ST League Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume you mean that we swap 4th round picks, you get my 5th and I get your 7th. Correct?

That seems a little steep considering that you're only dropping two spots in the 4th round. Do you think that's really worth moving up two whole ROUNDS?

That sounds a little absurd, Spaced. According to this Fantasy Draft Pick Calculator (http://www.footballtimes.org/pickvaluecalc.asp) that would be a huge loss in value for me.

How about we swap picks in the 4th, 5th, and 7th rounds? In other words, you go down two spots in the 4th but move up two spots in both the 5th and 7th rounds?

To ensure no confusion:
    I get: 7th pick of the 4th round (49th overall), 8th pick of 5th round (64th overall), and 8th pick of 7th round (92nd overall)

You get: 9th pick of the 4th round (51st overall), 6th pick of 5th round (62nd overall), and 6th pick of 7th round (90th overall)

According to that calculator, that's a slight loss to me. It's actually saying I shouldn't make the trade and you should "Make this trade now". But it's not as steep and much more reasonable than your initial offer, don't you think?

I would still like to see how the next few picks pan out and who gets taken before I'd commit even to my offer, however. Just want to see what your thoughts are. Where your mind is right now.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• OZZY ON ZE CLOCK

It's probably best that everyone pick now and dish teh pick back to me. I'm drunk.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I don't remember Poly leagues ever having a swap of draft slots before.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          I don't remember Poly leagues ever having a swap of draft slots before.
          Wanna trade picks?
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Wanna trade Sloww's picks?
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I don't remember Poly leagues ever having a swap of draft slots before.
              There's someone specific that I want and unless someone makes a shock of a pick, Spaced Cowboy is the only possible person that could get in my way of getting this guy. I have no idea if he's interested in him though. Swapping picks would be the most feasible way for me to ensure that I can get him.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Not really interested in swapping picks.
                I sent Jaguar 8 names to cover my next 2 picks. That was enough of a brain drain.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  There's someone specific that I want and unless someone makes a shock of a pick, Spaced Cowboy is the only possible person that could get in my way of getting this guy. I have no idea if he's interested in him though. Swapping picks would be the most feasible way for me to ensure that I can get him.
                  I can't deliver that pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                    I can't deliver that pick?
                    If you do, you'd be dumb. And I'll laugh. But you don't seem to be taking this whole thing very seriously to begin with so I don't know. You might do it just to spite me.

Comment

• 01.02 Berzerker - Maurice Jones-Drew - RB - JAX
                      01.03 snoopy - Ray Rice - RB - BAL
                      01.04 Flash9286 - Adrian Peterson - RB - MIN
                      01.05 Jaguar - Peyton Manning - QB - IND
                      01.06 Al B. - Frank Gore - RB - SF
                      01.07 MRT - Aaron Rodgers - QB - GB
                      01.08 Spaced Cowboy - Michael Turner - RB - ATL
                      01.09 OzzyKP - Drew Brees - QB - NO
                      01.10 joncha - Rashard Mendenhall - RB - PIT
                      01.11 duke o' york - Matt Schaub - QB - HOU
                      01.12 Imran - Steven Jackson - RB - StL
                      01.13 Guynemer - Tony Romo - QB - DAL
                      01.14 Sloww - Ryan Mathews - RB - SD

02.14 Sloww - Tom Brady - QB - NE
                      02.13 Guynemer - Larry Fitzgerald - WR - ARI
                      02.12 Imran - Joe Flacco - QB - BAL
                      02.11 duke o' york - Miles Austin - WR - DAL
                      02.10 joncha - Phillip Rivers - QB - SD
                      02.09 OzzyKP - Andre Johnson - WR - HOU
                      02.08 Spaced Cowboy - DeAngelo Williams RB - CAR
                      02.07 MRT - Calvin Johnson - WR - DET
                      02.06 Al B. - Randy Moss - WR - NE
                      02.05 Jaguar - Jamaal Charles - RB - KC
                      02.04 Flash9286 - Reggie Wayne - WR- IND
                      02.03 snoopy - Roddy White - WR - ATL
                      02.02 Berzerker - Ryan Grant - RB - GB
                      02.01 Jonny - Eli Manning - QB - NYG

03.01 Jonny - DeSean Jackson - WR - PHI
                      03.02 Berzerker - Joseph Addai - RB - IND
                      03.03 snoopy - Pierre Thomas - RB - NO
                      03.04 Flash9286 - Brandon Marshall - WR - MIA
                      03.05 Jaguar - Greg Jennings - WR - GB
                      03.06 Al B. - Shonn Greene - RB - NYJ
                      03.07 MRT - Marques Colston - WR - NO
                      03.08 Spaced Cowboy - Steve Smith - WR - CAR
                      03.09 OzzyKP - Cedric Benson - RB - CIN
                      03.10 joncha -
                      03.11 duke o' york -
                      03.12 Imran -
                      03.13 Guynemer -
                      03.14 Sloww -
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        If you do, you'd be dumb. And I'll laugh. But you don't seem to be taking this whole thing very seriously to begin with so I don't know. You might do it just to spite me.
                        That's it; I'm pickng a kicker!

Comment

• If I were you, I definitely would.

Comment

If I were you, I definitely would.
                            I'm picking Romo's backup!

Comment

• I heard Rob Bironas twisted his kicking ankle. Better not risk it by getting him. I hear Nick Folk might surprise next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                                I'm picking Romo's backup!
                                Remember when Kitna was actually good? ah... Detroit

Comment

Working...
                                X