Fantasy Fisting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Fisting

If you could punch someone on the nose who would it be.

What? What did you think this thread was going to be about? You pervert.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Thought it would be a Fantasy Boxing thread. There is fantasy boxing, right? I'm sure somebody plays it. There's stats on punches thrown and punches hit plus judges give points. The schedule of fights makes things tricky though.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post

What? What did you think this thread was going to be about? You pervert.
        Busted
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Apparently there is no fantasy boxing on ESPN. There's fantasy fishing and fantasy poker but no boxing? Really?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

WC Fields
            Monkey!!!

Comment

a thread called 'fantasy fisting' and albert has the most posts.

no surprises here so far...
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Apparently there is no fantasy boxing on ESPN. There's fantasy fishing and fantasy poker but no boxing? Really?
                No one gives half a **** about boxing.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

hmmm I just watched "Fight Club" --- I don't have a long list
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Freak. I just watched that last night on the flight from Toronto to Calgary.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Fight Club was the ****

On an unrelated note, I remember locker room wrestling matches while we changed after gym. That was fun.

Comment

gaaaaay
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Freak. I just watched that last night on the flight from Toronto to Calgary.
                          Not that crazy--- I watched it Sunday night on a flight from Calgary to Toronto

THe other choices were pretty awful and my seatmate recommended Fight Club ---- weird weird film
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                          X