Fans on the Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans on the Field

So, with the kid in Philly getting tasered on the field, there's been some outcry about him getting tasered. I say let the stupid **** get tasered, twice. There's nothing funny about him running around out there for anyone else. As for the excessive force ****, you know what? If he wasn't dicking around where he clearly know he wasn't supposed to be, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have gotten any force, excessive or otherwise.

Plus there's the security side of it. I heard or saw (I forget which) a ball player being interviewed where he said he feels safe on the field. Really? I bet that coach that got beat up felt safe too. And am I the only one that remembers Monica Seles? I bet she felt safe until the whole knife in her back thing.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

My favourite is the guy at the Flames game who stripped down, scaled the glass and climbed onto the ice, only to fall off the glass and hit his head...naked TKO infront of a sellout crowd.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I heard the kid called his dad and asked permission to run onto the field. DOH
      The father said he thought it was a bad idea. WHY THE HECK DIDN'T JUST tell the kid not to do it.
      And yes, if you run onto the field, being tazzed should be the least of your worries.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And even funnier... it happened yet again in Philly. They didn't have to taser him, but he was caught carring drugs on him. Now how stupid can you be. "Hmmmm... Let's see, yesterday they tasered somebody that ran on the field and arrested him. Gee, I'll do the same today, but carry drugs on me to make it even more interesting"

Darwin was right...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Good job.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Here is the story...
            PHILADELPHIA -- A 34-year-old man ran onto the field during the Cardinals-Phillies game Tuesday night and was apprehended without incident, a day after a teenager was Tasered in the outfield at Citizens Bank Park.

Security did not use a Taser to stop the latest fan on the field. Police said the man from Warminster was charged with defiant trespass, disorderly conduct and narcotics possession.

The Philadelphia Phillies were leading St. Louis 1-0 in the top of the ninth inning when a guy hopped over the fence in left field and ran along the warning track waving his arms. The sellout crowd booed and he was soon captured.

In Monday night's game, a police officer chased 17-year-old Steve Consalvi for about 30 seconds before the stun gun probe hit the teenager.

City police are considering whether officers should get involved when unruly but nonthreatening fans sprint onto the field during sporting events.

Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey examined video of the arrest and felt the officer acted within department guidelines, which allow officers to use Tasers to arrest fleeing suspects, said police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore. The department's internal affairs unit is investigating, Vanore said.

The department is now reviewing whether its officers should be on the field wrangling runaway fans who aren't threatening anyone, Vanore said.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
            MORON...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

The world is just going to Hell in a hand basket. One would think, hope, that people would evolve into smarter beings, but noooo.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

A sign of the times...
                I find it interesting that for Eagle games, they actually have a judge on duty and a room set aside as a court to handle the regular problems that come up during the game.

Ahhh... the city of brotherly love...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                X