NHL Off-Season Thread 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    They drop the puck in anger tonight... Hawks begin their Cup defense with a first line of Toews, Kopecky and Hossa.
    We need a new thread.
    !

While they played in Europe today I doubt a Carolina Minny tilt had much "anger"-- Oh and Carolina is alone in first place in the NHL-- Now thats not a statement you are likely to hear repeated any time after this weekend!!

Oh and GO Flames-- you looked good in the pre-season but personally I don't care-- I need to see results

Oh and a to the team for apparently planning to start Brodie and Pardy (the young guys who can jump into the play) instead of Staois and Sarich (who have both been fine but who are slower and more defensive
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• "xxxx in anger" just means they are playing for real.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The Flames stink-- I feared it. Asher feared it. I attended at the Dome tonight. After a good effort against LA I hoped they might again play a spirited game. BUt nope it was dull, a dud, no life, no effort as the Flames managed to get shut out for the second time in 3 games. Kipper is fine. The d is generally playing reasonably well but the offense is non-existent-- no creativity no spark. The only hope I see is that Tanguay remains an elite passer. He gets the puck to his linemates in all kinds of situations. Unfortunately they aren't doing anything with it when they get it
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
        X