• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didnt know they still playde baseball
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• They don't.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• so this is about a video game?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• LaRussa retires!

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Might as well! Go out on top and Pujols may be leaving. Best time possible!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• ...and there was great rejoicing.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The Cubs are looking for a new manager.
                The timing couldn't be more suspicious.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not that it will ever happen, but could you imagine the uproar if LaRussa and Pujols went to the Cubs?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• As a Cubs fan, I would be extremely suspicious that it was a Cardinals plot.
                    They're evil that way.

Comment

• Pujols isn't going anywhere.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• larussa benefited from steroids more than barry bonds
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• LaRussa is more likely to go to White Sox. Cubs probably more interested in Fielder (if they go that way at all).

Comment

• LaRussa didn't really have a great time with the White Sox his first go-around.

Comment

• CC is staying in NY. Lowe to Cleveland.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• If LaRussa is smart, he'll chill for a year before he does anything. Guy's obviously burnt out.

Comment

Working...
                                X