MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face it: Texas choked.

Congrats to the Cards. I effing HATE the Cards. And Tony LaRussa.
    But of course, it's mostly jealousy...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      Why is Texas so ****ing useless?
      Here's an idea for you. Why don't you and DaShi **** off?

Sorry if that irritates you again, rah. You can join them if you want to do so.
      All Chicago teams suck, so the basis of your arrogance is lost to me.
      What? I irritated you again? **** off again and get over it.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I wonder if ron washington is toast?
        "

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Here's an idea for you. Why don't you and DaShi **** off?
          Because I think the Texas Rangers were terrible today? **** you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            Why is Texas so ****ing useless?

Originally posted by EPW View Post

I wonder if ron washington is toast?
            Highly doubtful.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• He made some pretty bad decisions in the series though.
              "

Comment

• He made it to the series twice. For the first time in Rangers history. I imagine his job is pretty darn safe.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• **** Texas, **** LaRussa, **** wild cards, **** the whole ****ing playoffs.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    **** Texas, **** LaRussa, **** wild cards, **** the whole ****ing playoffs.

Hmmm... could this have something to do with Detroit losing
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If I were Guynemer I would worry more about the eleven game losing streak he predicted for the Lions

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Bound to be a let down after Game 6. Washington made more than a few moves in the Series that may have cost Texas the title. Ah well, Congrats St. Louis!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            Feldman got screwed, he K'd Yaddie and Blue had just called a high strike on the previous pitch
                            That's true as well -Texas pitchers seemed to have a smaller strike zone all night compared to St. Louis pictures - or maybe Yadier Molina was just better in framing pitches? I dunno.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• The mistake was giving Pujols an opportunity to hit 3 homers in a game. It should never have reached game 7, and maybe not even game 6.

Comment

• I agree with that assessment, though it's more noticeable in critical situations. Seemed like, on balance, a lot more borderline pitches went St. Louis' way. A couple ball calls in that 2-run, no-hit inning were at least as good of pitches as Carpenter was throwing for called strikes. The situational timing of those calls was critical.

Of course, Texas was doomed anyway. But still.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X