MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
    Yeah, it will be pretty awesome for Texas fans.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Uh, no.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• u make no sense
        "

Comment

• Besides making the mistake of ignoring the Angels and A's, the common practice is to keep a state's teams in different divisions.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Why? Name another instance where a state has two teams in the same division. Cubs and Sox? No. Giants and Jets? No. Mets and Yankees? No. Dodgers and Giants? Again, no. I can't believe you asked "Why".

The LA Dodgers and SF Giants BOTH play in the NL West. WTF, Slow?!

Also the Padres of San Diego are in the NL West as well.

And the LA Angels and Oakland A's are in the AL West.

Seriously, WTF?!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• A) I said Angels and A's.
              B) No one wants the prune pickers in their division so they're relegated to the divisions that will accept an annual fee to accept them.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                u make no sense
                "

Comment

A) I said Angels and A's.
                  B) No one wants the prune pickers in their division so they're relegated to the divisions that will accept an annual fee to accept them.
                  What?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• This one's a mystery to me. Sloww, your statement re Dodgers/Giants is false.
                    Thus your previous contention re breaking precedent, also false.

Don't go Kenobi on us; just admit it and we'll move on.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

A) I said Angels and A's.
                      You said Dodgers and Giants in your original quote - I bolded it to help you.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Fine, fine. Hell.

Comment

• I still have no idea who the prune pickers are.

Comment

• Mexicans....
                            "

Comment

• Californians. Don't you get tired of being correct, EPW?

Comment

• I'd love a rematch of the '68 WS, Cards need some revenge

Comment

Working...
                                X