No announcement yet.

MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, its kind of sad. The sick and twisted part of me wanted to see the Phillie's awesome pitching staff dominate the competition.
    "

Comment

• Wow.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
        Interesting, the two favorites were both eliminated in the first round. I'm not complaining

I guess at this point I have to root for a Tigers-Brewers WS.

I wouldn't mind a rematch with the Cardinals though. Assuming of course there is a different result.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Wow... Nelson Cruz had quite a game for Texas! Two HRs including the game ending Grand Slam! 2-0 Rangers.

Looks like the Cards will tie it up... 1-1 in the NL.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Close game at least...

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• The better team won.
                "

Comment

• Holy balls we can't hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Holy balls we can't hit.

Comment

• Doing a bit better. But damn, how many of our runs in the playoffs have been from solo home runs? More base runners needed.

Comment

• Generated a run without a HR after the Peralta shot. It's a start.

Fister has looked good.

I'm very nervous about Porcello tomorrow, especially after he was used in relief in game one.

Comment

• Win!

Three to go.

Comment

• Let's bet a five dollar bill. I'll take the Rangers in 6 or under. That will make it an even bet.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow... Apparently the Cubs have reached a deal with Theo Epstein... they just have to negotiate with the Red Sox on compensation.

Will the collapse of this season continue to haunt Boston well after this year?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I strongly advise the Red Sox to demand cash. It would be foolish to add anyone with the stink of Cubness to their roster.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X