No announcement yet.

MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course the Rays needed that at this point.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Rays need a healthy Longoria, I doubt Manny could have made an impact anyway.

Comment

• Yet while Longoria is hurt, a non-suspending Manny was required to at least prevent them from sinking further in the morass. He's better than other DH options they have.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• man, I sat Bill Hall tonite in a roto league cuz he wasn't starting and I didn't want him using up a game (we have a 162 game limit per position) as a PH, so he hits an inside the park HR as a PH

Comment

• I can't believe how injury-prone this guy is.

AP - Texas slugger Josh Hamilton is expected to miss six to eight weeks after fracturing his upper right arm while trying to score from third on a popup that didn't leave the infield.
            It was a stupid play.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yeah... but not unexpected since I have him in a fantasy league...
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Washington has them pumped. He's big on moving and extra bases and all, and that's OK; but Hamilton can be walking into a stiff wind and get battered.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Texas equals AL record by turning 6 DPs vs Yankees

Undefeated Matt Harrison and Texas equaled an American League record by turning six double plays as the Rangers picked up where they left off last October by beating the New York Yankees 5-3 Friday. The teams played for the first time since Texas battered the Yankees to win last year's AL championship series in six games.
                  (ap)
                  Go Rangers.

Comment

• "

Comment

• The game wasn't that close, without Hamilton. For your Harrison, and for the Rangers.

Comment

• I think the umpires should be given a buzzer to help them call balls and strikes. If its a strike it vibrates, and quetly enough so only they can hear. and its up to them if they actually want to go by the buzz.
                        "

Comment

• If you're going to do that, just take the umpire out altogether and put a grid with sensors on the backstop behind the catcher.

Comment

• That would be ideal.
                            "

Comment

• One gamble pays off.

Twins make Capps closer as Nathan slumps

Comment

• Beltre owns CC

Comment

Working...
                                X