MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    They were just waiting for Game 2, haha.
    nm...
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Wow, no comments on game 3 or 4. I guess this really is a rather unpopular world series.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• There are usually no comments on the baseball thread in this forum and I've been away

I'm glad the Giants are 1 game away from victory. Bumgarner is going to be great if he can keep healthy! Lincecum and Lee in the potentially series winner. Lee is going to have be his magical, pre-Game 1 self to prevent that.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wow, no comments on game 3 or 4. I guess this really is a rather unpopular world series.
          Not unpopular with me. I just don't have anything to say. I'll be watching tonight. I've watched them all.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wow, no comments on game 3 or 4. I guess this really is a rather unpopular world series.
            My colleague in Austin commented to me today about Texas sports: "Yeah, we're on the eve of the Apocalypse."
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• yea GIANTS!!!!

Comment

• The Giants Win The Series!! The Giants Win The Series!!!

Great game by Lincecum. What a great pitching performance by the entire Giants staff.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Apocalypse now!

Congratulations to San Francisco.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Congrats to the Giants. Amazing team pitching against the highest-scoring team in baseball.

I'll be in SF later this week. I suspect the talk around town will not be focused on the 49ers...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Nope, the city is a Giants town (for now)
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Well, I was rooting for Texas, but I'm good with the Giants taking it.

There are plenty of less deserving teams who could have won the Series this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          Amazing team pitching against the highest-scoring team in baseball.
                          HUH? Texas was only 5th in the league in scoring this year... And over 70 runs behind the Yankees, who were number one.

Texas indeed had the highest batting average, but they were no better than 6th in OBP, SLG, or OPS.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Whatever. My point is, Texas was a good offensive team.

I got bad facts from sports radio. But hey, it's better than doing any actual research.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              I got bad facts from sports radio. But hey, it's better than doing any actual research.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• A's sign Hisashi Iwakuma

Now if we trade Cahill for a good hitter we'll give Texas and Anaheim a run for their money.
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X