No announcement yet.

Fantasy Draft Chatter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah ****, I forgot to set my line up AGAIN. One more week of having a DL catcher... ugh.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• He's still listed as "NA" at Yahoo.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• thats okay, NAs are accepted and counted by yahoo. I got him on 2 teams myself...

Comment

• Well too late now anyhow.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• for future reference (we can play NAs), no rush to get the guy in this soon anyway. He's got 2 starts this week but I'd be surprised to see him go long in either. A QS would be about his upper range even if the game went smoothly...

Comment

• I'll be at the game tomorrow.

Comment

• cool

Comment

• Buy a program and save your ticket stubs. Standing room only.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Eh, I printed out my ticket online. It doesn't seem like it'll be much of a collector's item. I'm kind of ambivalent about wasting money on a program too... *shrug* I'll have a story at least.

Oh, and better yet, I have a conference call tonight at 9 that I can't miss. So I'll be working at the game.

Comment

• I know what you mean. I wouldn't want a program from Nolan Ryan's 1st start either.

Comment

• omg, stras is 13 ks 0 bbs

I got him on 2 teams

oops, 14 now

bet Ozzy's having a blast
                        Last edited by Berzerker; June 8, 2010, 20:59.

Comment

• What a piss off.

Comment

• Wow!!!

14 strike outs!!!

And a win! What an amazing game!

Even though I spent most of the 8th & 9th in the stairwell on my conference call, I got to watch all of Strasburg.

Comment

• I think I may show Mr. Tim Lincecum a seat on the bench for the next week. He needs to get his head on straight. Little ****er.

Comment

• geez my pitching exploded out west tonite

Comment

Working...
                                X