X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Fantasy Golf

ID 963
    password tiger drive 10

this is a league we've been playing for about a decade over at FFZ and last year we finally posted the league info here

Did you notice they made a Game League group and icon?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How does fantasy golf work?
      "

Comment

no

yahoo has 3 groups of golfers to pick 8 players for the week - groups A B C (roughly based on talent) - 2 from A, 4 from B, and 2 from C. Pick your starting 4some (1A, 2B, 1C), check Friday night to replace any starters missing the cut. We get 10 starts per player, and bonuses awarded for all players finishing 1-2-3 (20 for 1st, 10 for 2nd, 5 for 3rd). Each day the player with the lowest score gets 20 with 18 for all players 1 stroke behind, 16 for 2 strokes behind, 14 pts for 3 strokes back etc - players 10 back get nothing

Comment

Ramsey's hackers are in again.

Comment

Up to 9 already.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

flash was in last year I think

Comment

yea, I don't think I'm going to play this year. Too long of a season.
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

boo, the season used to be even longer

but you can always play a 1/3 or 2/3rds of a season now that they split it up into 3 mini seasons

Comment

hey everyone, I think we got our 1st tournament coming up this week. The Hawaiian part of the tour is in January, golfers know how to find the good weather

Comment

I chose some guys
                      "

Comment

its a good tournament, invited champions from last year, quality field

Comment

This is one I enjoy watching, having played the course myself.

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey View Post
                            This is one I enjoy watching, having played the course myself.

It will be nice watching some golf again. But not a lot of choices this week with its very small field.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

welcome Oerdin, hope you hang in there. Unfortunately yahoo doesn't allow dropping a low score and that first tournament is a high scoring event, but overcoming that deficit will make victory that much sweeter

Comment

Working...
                              X