Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Except, Texas won

And after Suh goes #1 in the NFL draft, what do you have for next year?
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Except, Texas won

Good for you. You were lucky to beat an inferior team with one of the worst offenses in college football. Have fun with Alabama.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
        1 game does not a trend make. Come on Imran, I expect better

UT/Nebraska have played 12 games head to head. UT has a 2-1 margin of wins. I'm not saying Nebraska doesn't have a FANTASTIC program - they absolutely do. I'm just saying that UT has been the better team vs. Nebraska more often than not, including this year.
        12 games does not a trend make. That's akin to one season. Talk about small sample sizes .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• And Iowa makes Georgia Tech look bad. Big 10 looking good this postseason.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I don't think anyone in Texas ever said a word about Nebraska, and Suh, being an easy game. That's just your insecurity raising it's ugly head, Drake.
            Since that game failed you, go ahead and jump on Alabama, you ****ing *******.
            Nebraska lost a good game to Texas. Nebraska didn't play Alabama. Why the **** would you not want Texas to pound Alabama to add credence to Nebraska's claim of being a good team? You damned idiot.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              And Iowa makes Georgia Tech look bad. Big 10 looking good this postseason.
              Yeah, it's a heck of a lot more fun that the normal "bow your head in shame thing" that big 10 fans are accustomed to this time of year.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Only 4-3 overall, but wow, those four wins are huge: Miami, Georgia Tech, LSU, and Oregon.

Big Ten
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• ONLY 4-3. Manna from Heaven. And the Northwestern game wasn't an embarrassment and Minny only lost by a point.

It was like the Basketball Big 10 ACC challenge, the Big 10 just barely eeked it out but it was a GRAND thing since it was rare.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And Michigan State had 10 starters out.

Comment

• How do these "bowls" work? What happens next, now that Iowa won the "orange bowl" for example?
                      Quendelie axan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                        How do these "bowls" work? What happens next
                        Nothing... everybody gets their one game and that's all she wrote. The towns get tons of money pumped into their economy... Charities make money... The schools makes money... the conferences make money... The broadcast company might make money... It's simply one more game on the schedule that you get if you play well and somebody cares about inviting you to a bowl.

It's not like the NCAA actually has a playoff system for their highest level of football, unlike the rest of their level's where they do have a playoff to determine the championship.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          And Iowa makes Georgia Tech look bad. Big 10 looking good this postseason.
                          Best moment: the poor Iowa kicker running in terror from the GT defensive player on that botched (and completely stupid) attempted fake punt.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I thought it was a fake field goal?
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I don't recall... I was half-paying attention and thought they were too far from the goal and were just going for the first down. But could be.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• This girl needs some instruction from Guy. Seems to be lacking enthusiasm.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X