Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At any rate, I think it's pretty cool that TCU, Cincinnati and Boise State are all in the Top 10, even though I'm not a supporter, particularly, of any of them.

Boise State needs to lose that blue field though.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That's why they play the games, Drake. Make all the excuses and extenuating circumstances arguments you want, the goal is the win the game. Texas found a way to do it 13 times this year; Nebraska did not. That **** ain't fair, but that's what it is.

Still can't believe that Iowa State game.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        At any rate, I think it's pretty cool that TCU, Cincinnati and Boise State are all in the Top 10, even though I'm not a supporter, particularly, of any of them.
        You're right, it is cool. But if those kids want to play for a true national championship, they should be able to.

Oh, ****, they just showed a clip of Tebow in tears on the sideline. I mean, I know he's really a good guy and all, but... that felt good.

Comment

• Make all the excuses and extenuating circumstances arguments you want, the goal is the win the game.

Who's making excuses? I was clearly bemoaning a star-crossed season and never said it wasn't Nebraska's own fault.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Didn't mean to imply that you were. It just sucks. Been there many times.

Amazing how quickly the Big 12 can go from holy ****ing **** insane to weak as ****. I expect the conference will be back next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              You're right, it is cool. But if those kids want to play for a true national championship, they should be able to.
              I'm all for it. Absolutely. There should be playoffs, without question.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Playoffs

Tonight's SEC Championship and Big 12 Championship games would've meant a lot less if we had a playoff system.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Certainly, it would. Like any sport at any level. College football doesn't have it. Why?
                  Bowls would be a seeding process.

Comment

• Certainly, it would. Like any sport at any level. College football doesn't.

Quoted for WTF!?

I seriously think you're dyslexic, Sloww.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• So you keep saying.

Comment

• I have to keep saying it because I'm not sure when you'll finally be able to read it.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Have you ever thought of reading a full comment and considering it?

Comment

• Have you?
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• What a day of close games! One of the best college football weekends I can remember! From the de facto Pac 10 championship game, to the de facto Big East championship game (with a champion caliber HOLY **** did you see that type comeback), the ACC Championship Game, and the Big 12 Championship Game. DAMN!

1) Alabama
                              2) Cincinnati
                              3) Texas Christian
                              4) Texas
                              5) Boise State
                              6) Florida
                              7) Ohio State
                              8) Oregon
                              9) Iowa
                              10) Georgia Tech
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Christ Turns Down 3-Year, Multimillion Dollar Deal To Coach Notre Dame

SOUTH BEND, IN—Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Savior of All Mankind, and current defensive coordinator at Middle Tennessee State, said Monday that He would not accept Notre Dame's 3-year, $5.6 million offer to coach the Fighting Irish. "I love Notre Dame and respect their football legacy, but no matter what you've accomplished before coaching there, once you're a Golden Domer, the expectations, frankly, are unrealistic," said Christ, whose family has been involved with the university since its founding. "I've had people turn on Me before, and it really put Me through hell. But even more importantly, I've made a commitment to stay with the Blue Raiders through 2015." Christ denied asking Notre Dame to remove His likeness from the building overlooking their stadium, saying He liked a good joke as much as anybody.

KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X