NHL Salary Cap League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pulling out infront.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Can I put in a token protest of the fact that you can't drop a player from the add-player screen, so you have to drop the player first, then go find someone to add?

TSN has a nice concept with the player-market, but their implementation has fairly consistently sucked (and each sport has a vastly different front end, which makes me wonder what they're doing...)
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yeah, that's a feature regression. You used to be able to do that. I figure it's coming soon.

They just pushed an update back to add some other old features, like a SNP/g category.

You can drop from the add player screen, it's just messy. Look at the "My Roster" dropdown in the top left.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Ah, blindness. Thanks (Though I'd rather do it from a screen where I can see the stats of the folks i'm dropping, but I suppose I should know that off the top of my head.)

Also, wtf can you see snp/g but not sort by it??? It seems to me to be the second most useful sort-by category (to SNP itself, depending on the player)...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'm up to rank 720 in the world, out of 50,000 odd players?

Comment

And that's without buying trades.

Hell, I'm happy with 4000th or so; top 10%ile is good enough for me.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm up to #478 in the world now.

Comment

Worth 34 mil now, too.

Comment

Season 1 ends just before Christmas. Fresh start for the 2nd half!

click here to join.

League name is Puck Off '09 - Part 2
                    Password is 'sutter'

Comment

Working...
                    X