X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waddell is an idiot.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Did he go to the Devils? I just got home and that's what I'm hearing
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Yep, it's the Devils.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I'm all atwitter waiting to find out what they got.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Elliote Friedman has mentioned Oduya

Comment

• Kovalchuk and Lemaire will be an interesting pairing.

Comment

• NJ is 2nd in the east..strikes me as a stupid move to make such a trade that could change the whole team's dynamics.

Comment

• Reports are 3 players + 1st round pick

Comment

• Bergfors, Oduya, Tedenby and a 1st confirmed

Comment

• I doubt that.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• Why would you doubt it?

RDS just reported it, too.

Comment

• Now the rumours say Oduya, Bergfors, Patrice Cormier and a 1st-round pick for Kovalchuk

Slight change...

Edit: Bob McKenzie confirms.

Comment

• RDS is reporting the Lightning have been sold to Jeff Vinik for approximately $150-million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Now the rumours say Oduya, Bergfors, Patrice Cormier and a 1st-round pick for Kovalchuk

Slight change...

Edit: Bob McKenzie confirms.

That's better.

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Why would you doubt it?

RDS just reported it, too.

Too large a payment. Bergfors is a good player. Tedenby is a very well regarded prospect.

Also, I saw that being reported by one of the rumour-mongers. Not Eklund, but similar so I figured it had to be wrong.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Cormier is also very well regarded as a prospect, despite the elbows.

They're both rated at 7.5C on Hockeys Future, FWIW. I don't think one is significantly better than the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X