Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHL: Should we have a Keeper league this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHL: Should we have a Keeper league this season?

Please only vote if you will be or you think you may be able to play.
    Yes
    16.67%
    No
    16.67%
    Don't Care
    66.67%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I don't need it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I don't care, but lean slightly towards no.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I truly don't care

I am intrigued by the possibilities of a keeper league but am still new enough at all this that I am still enjoying starting fresh each year

The only thing I am hoping is that we do both a draft and an auction again
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'd like to try it for a few seasons, but it won't be the end of the world if we didn't
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by mrboo123 View Post
            I'd like to try it for a few seasons, but it won't be the end of the world if we didn't
            Any one else find it just a LITTLE amusing that in a poll where the voting is dominated by Canadians the prevailing feeling was don't care. I know "canadian agreeableness" is just a stereotype but 6 people have voted and even those picking a side qualified it with a "don't care that much" modifier
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

We seem to lack a strong desire to make this change, so I would propose we leave it alone.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yeah, status quo
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                X