Fantasy Premier League 2009/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Premier League 2009/10

This year's league code is 38051-12112. If you had a team last year and re-register it should automatically add you into this year's league.

For new people, register now at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - no charge

Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

It is displaying me as being in first place. w00t!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Liar
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Yeah, it's showing me at the top!
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

*bump* just 90 minutes to finalise your first selections!
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Forgot to recheck my team since I picked it a couple of weeks ago. Ah well, there's always the wild card.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

my allstar team has entered the competition too.. I will probably not be making too much transfers, keeping up-to-date 'n all, however.
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

By the looks of it, I will be making lots of transfers, in the hope of making up for my terrible start.

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
                  my allstar team has entered the competition too.. I will probably not be making too much transfers, keeping up-to-date 'n all, however.
                  I like your team name.

By the looks of it, I will be making lots of transfers, in the hope of making up for my terrible start.
                  I had to throw my wild card in early because I didn't check the (lack of) fixtures in week 2. But I think the wild card loses a lot of it's value after the first few weeks, since transfer profit is harder to come by as the season goes on.

Comment

Jimminy Christo! Where did all the people in the Apolyton league come from?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                    X