Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the **** happened in the Griffin-Silva fight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavyweights suck.

Comment

MMA is stupid. What's that guy's name, that was in WWE? Starts with a "B". That's the only night I saw those "fights", at a bar, and he's a big dork.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Brock Lesnar. Lesnar is a **** but he did completely whoop Frank Mir's ass at UFC 100.

Re Griffin, I feel bad for him, that KO looked biblically lame. Silva was impressive though... word is he might vacate the middleweight title to move to the light heavyweight division. This would make the prospect of a bout between Silva and GSP more unlikely.

Comment

That's him. Flipping off the crowd, running his mouth, being a general ****forbrains.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Brock Lesnar. Heavyweight and case in point. "Body of a black man" or whatever it was he said.

This is the fight - and I use that term loosely - being discussed here:

Comment

Look at his right leg going up like that! What?

Comment

He was running forward at silva.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                  MMA= 3 rounds of guys in spandex underwear trying to "mount" the other and make him cry uncle.

ACK!
                  THEY WEAR SPANDEX??? IS THIS IN HD
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X