No announcement yet.

Is Malkin a better player than Crosby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Malkin a better player than Crosby?

I think he is...
    Yes
    83.33%
    No
    0.00%
    Panda
    16.67%
    Banana
    0.00%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Probably. Crosby is certainly good, but he's also over-hyped because the Canadian media is desperate to crown a Canadian as the best player in the game.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Put it another way. If you could have one of Crosby or Malkin on your team for the next 10 years, which one would you take?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Objectively, Malkin.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm not sure, but Malkin clearly has some sort of hard-on for Zetterberg.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's probably Zetterberg's silly Euro vibes. Lundqvist similarly pisses me off. There's something too Euro about them.

Comment

I'd say yes. Both are excellent, but Malkin is a tad bit better.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                It's probably Zetterberg's silly Euro vibes. Lundqvist similarly pisses me off. There's something too Euro about them.
                I think Malkin is just jealous that he could never in his entire life grow as glorious a playoff beard as Zetterberg has.

Seriously, that thing is lush. It's like the forest primeval has sprouted on his face.

Comment

On a serious note, I think Malkin is a more talented player, but doesn't appear to be as good a leader. Overall, it's a push, but I think Malkin will emerge as the definite choice in the years to come.

Neither is the best overall player in the league right now; Ovechkin isn't either. The best players in the league, offense and defense and leadership and discipline and etc. etc. etc., remain (in no particular order) Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Getzlaf, and Iginla. I'd put Chicago's dynamic duo slightly ahead of Crosby and Malkin as well.

The best player the Wings have faced thus far in the playoffs, by a very wide margin, has been Getzlaf. That dude is scary. I don't ever want to play Anaheim again.

Comment

Really? No comment about me ranking the Next One, Alex the Great, and the Russian Jagr no better than 7th thru 9th? Okie dokie!

Comment

Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

Really? No comment about me ranking the Next One, Alex the Great, and the Russian Jagr no better than 7th thru 9th? Okie dokie!

I was too busy laughing.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Next One is unproven
                          Alex the Great still takes many, many shifts off defensively
                          Jagr is very, very old and not very relevant

Comment

The "Russian Jagr," Ash. Malkin.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X