Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread XX: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well paying him a lot each week isn't going to reduce their ginormous debt ("the biggest club/debtor in world football") is it, especially as they seem to be paying him a retainer, beyond the assumed 'pay as you play/score' deal?

Comment

I doubt he's getting paid the same basic wage he was getting at Newcastle, at least until he proves himself.

You're almost guaranteed goals with Owen in a good team, the gamble is whether he'll be fit to play enough.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Rednose just wanted someone to talk horse-racing with.

Comment

Iss there any interest in a Poly Fantasy game?

Comment

Originally posted by classical_hero View Post
            Iss there any interest in a Poly Fantasy game?
            I've rejoined the 'Poly league on the offical EPL site: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

I don't know what the code is to join the league is though. The creator will have to tell you that.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Who is that?

Comment

*End is Forever* I *think*. Maybe PM him to post the code.

Comment

There is no one of that name on the list.

Comment

Last years thread: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hlight=premier

Comment

So, who's picking Tevez then?

Comment

It's Rooney's year.

Not many rule changes, but I like the thing they did with the captains at least.

Comment

Whoever was a gunner here, what's your opinion on Vermaelen?
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Haven't seen him yet. Ask me a few games into the season.

Comment

Ouch, US gets pummeled in the 2nd half of the Gold Cup Final. 5-0 Mexico.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"oh Vela, Vela
                                the Mexican superstar
                                he's better than Cantona
                                oh Vela, Vela"

Who needs Adebayor?

Comment

Working...
                                X