Fight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight!

Ricky Hatton takes on Manny Pacquiao very soon, but the subject I want to talk about is that Hatton's trainer, Floyd Mayweather Snr, has said that he'll happily stay in Hatton's corner if he was to fight Floyd Mayweather Jnr, his own son!
    Last edited by duke o' york; May 2, 2009, 22:43.

Didn't the son send the father away?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yeah, and that might be why he's said he'll show up against him.

Tom Jones singing "God save the Queen" is pretty bloody weird though.

Comment

Hatton's getting mullahed here, unable to spot repeated right hooks from Pacquiao. I can't see him coming back from two knock-downs in the first round.

Comment

All over, as Pacquiao destroys Hatton in the second, but he looks in serious trouble here. Hopefully he'll be ok, but his career may be over.

Comment

Maybe that's why son sent father away.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I am totally unsurprised. Hatton is an average fighter, at best.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I agree. He's a slugger, with very little class. Got what was coming to him too.

Comment

Pacquiao v. Cotto tomorrow. Pacquiao is the clear favorite. Hopefully after this tuneup we can get Mayweather v. Pacquiao.
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

that would an interesting contest. i'd expect mayweather to triumph though; he's in a class of his own.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

More than likely, Mayweather beat up on Marquez pretty bad. While Pacquaio narrowly beat Marquez both times they fought.
                      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Working...
                      X