Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Talk

This year's Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament looks wide open.
    I just watched Cal State Northridge give Memphis a tough game.
    UConn and UNC looked good even with their missing stars.
    UCLA may have a tough time against VCU tonight.
    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Distinct lack of upsets in the early going. Tonight should be interesting.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

American has been looking damn good vs. Villinova.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Muther****ing ncaa.com website isn't working for me, I can't watch the Michigan game!
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Manny ****ing Harris, *****!

Comment

Comment

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!!!

GO BLUE IN ROUND TWO!!!

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Damn, AU was up 14, and then... lost it.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

UCLA barely escapes VA commonwealth.

Illini praying for a miracle vs W Kentucky, but it looks bad (as did Illinois). WKU played well, fearless and poised, living on the 3-pt line. They crumbled a bit in the last 3 minutes but had enough cushion.
                  Last edited by -Jrabbit; March 20, 2009, 00:45.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Nova had a scare. So did Gonzaga and Texas. Fortunately those games all came out OK

And Memphis? I've been telling people for a week they aren't that good - they play in ****ty CUSA, and just because they are 31-3 (but 1-2 against AP Top 25, BTW), they are going to the Final Four. That's like saying that if Texas goes undefeated playing high school teams, we're a top tier team.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mad about the West Virginia/Dayton game... I had Dayton all week and ended up changing my pick on that one at the last second.
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Meeeechigan hanging in there, down 30-29 to Oklahoma at the half.

GO BLUE!!!
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

OU 73, U-M 63. Oh, well. Too much Blake Griffin. Crocker did a good job of D on Manny Harris. Still, we battled.

It was a far better season than I expected. Getting to the big dance and winning a game - very important for the U-M program getting back into the national picture. Kudos to Coach Beilein and the players. Looking forward to many more years of being involved in March Madness.

Now on to hockey. Hey, U-M 1-0 over Notre Dame!

Comment

Comment

Yeah, nice season for the Wolverines. They did themselves proud.

Comment

Working...
                              X