Fantasy NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy NASCAR

While I'm usually not interested, a friend at FFZ always sets up a Fantasy NASCAR game.
    They can always use a few extra players so I told him I would post it over here.

If you are interested, it can be found at Yahoo

Group Name: FreeFire NASCAR V
    Group ID: 6418
    Password: billfrance
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Originally posted by Ming View Post
    While I'm usually not interested, a friend at FFZ always sets up a Fantasy NASCAR game.
    They can always use a few extra players so I told him I would post it over here.

If you are interested, it can be found at Yahoo

Group Name: FreeFire NASCAR V
    Group ID: 6418
    Password: billfrance
    Thanks

Ill check it out

I been playing about 5 years now

GT
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Good to see.

I am supposed to be in another of these for real money might be helpful to be in a free one too in order to experiment a bit.

Similar to other Fantasy sports leagues I am assuming?

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I'm sure they will appreciate the extra players... NASCAR is not one of the favorite sports over at FFZ
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'm sure they will appreciate the extra players... NASCAR is not one of the favorite sports over at FFZ
          Ming

What is this FFZ?

Thanks in advance!

Gramps

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thanks Slowwhand

Comment

Yep, happy that Gramps and I can help round out the group. Oh wait, both of us have signed up and it looks more like we are triangulating out the group...so the guy who posted at FFZ created the group, and Gramps and I joined, that's 3 so far....maybe he should have posted the thread at Apolyton!

Oh well, hopefully more before the season starts at least.

"Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

He only knew FFZ and not Apolyton... That's why I posted it for him over here
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

We start in a week

Hope we get some more participation

I do like the new look with the drivers pictures, also the points they scored per race last year

the "C" Bracket doesnt offer much but can contribute some solid numbers each week, if you get the right driver out there

Comment

Well there were unfortunately only three registered for this and Gramps slaughtered all year long (with me finishing a distant 2nd and Mings buddy from FFZ finishing not far behind me in third) but it was still an interesting year.

Not sure if 3 players constitutes a win for the all time standings, but if my vote counts for anything, it should be listed.

Congrats to Grandpa Troll on an impressive victory.

Attached Files

Comment

Was a lot of fun, I got 2nd in a 15 person league as well

Gramps

Comment

at some point we're just betting on mice running a maze, Fantasy Nascar is that point

Comment

Opinions vary

Comment

mine dont, and I play fantasy golf

Comment

Working...
                              X