Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, Wang was one of the few picks Capy made himself.

He made all the first picks (many of them through me though). Howard, Ichiro, Mauer, Wang, etc. Then I guess he got busy or lost interest.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      ya, that was unexpected by me at least... I'll have to abandon my rookie sleeper picks in the future cuz it really does take 2-3 years for these hot pitching prospects to gel...if they ever do.
      You just found that out?!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Carl Crawford with SIX Stolen Bases today, leading the Rays over the Red Sox!!

Also Scott Baker going from almost no-hitter to loss by giving up 5 in the 7th... ouch!!

Oh, and I like C.J. Wilson a lot more now:

A baseball player who's read firejoemorgan gets thumbs up in my book .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I just love Jason Bay. That has to be said.

Comment

• And the Dodgers are loving Manny

Comment

• Absolutely, everyone is happy. Best trade evah

Comment

• No it isn't. The Pirates aren't happy... yet.

Comment

• **** posada, dont go on the DL on tuesday *****
                  "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                    **** posada, dont go on the DL on tuesday *****

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• He pulled this **** on me last season too.
                      "

Comment

• Yet you picked him again?

Comment

• He may not have gotten hurt this year!

After all, it worked so well for the people who too Harden last season

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                            Yet you picked him again?
                            i'M A FORGIVING PERSON, BUT NOW THE ****ER CAN BURN IN HELL.
                            "

Comment

• Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X