Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news, The Cubbies go with Gregg over Marmol. Excuse me for not posting it before making a few waiver wire moves.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• LOL, I drafted Gregg for holds over at FFZ.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
        Blood chemistry ?? Brain chemistry perhaps... which is the root of all psychological disorders to one degree or another

(Except stupidity. That one's all in the head.)
        An exact quote from Dontrelle Willis:
        "This is not depression," Willis said Sunday. "This is something totally different. This is something where they saw something in my blood that they didn't like. I'm not crazy, though my teammates might think that I'm crazy."
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
          In other news, The Cubbies go with Gregg over Marmol. Excuse me for not posting it before making a few waiver wire moves.
          Might not be a bad move at all. Have Gregg be the 9th inning guy, but have Marmol be the guy to clean up the fires from 6-8th innings. IMO, the idea of having a 9th inning "closer" being separate from your relief ace is a good thing (as it worked very well in Tampa before Percival went down).
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• First game of the season!!!

And a convincing win by the Braves, which, of course, is tempered by the fact they were up against Brett Myers .

I'm sure for a week or so people are going to go on about the return of Francoeur and Shafer is going to be swept from Fantasy Baseball waiver wires in record numbers .

Lowe looked pretty good though. Should be a nice ace for the Braves this season. As for Myers, same ole, same ole at the start of the season.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• First game of the season!!!

And a convincing win by the Braves, which, of course, is tempered by the fact they were up against Brett Myers .

I'm sure for a week or so people are going to go on about the return of Francoeur and Shafer is going to be swept from Fantasy Baseball waiver wires in record numbers .

Lowe looked pretty good though. Should be a nice ace for the Braves this season. As for Myers, same ole, same ole at the start of the season.

Comment

• Brian McCann, *****es! (Got him both leagues!)
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Yay! Baseball!

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian View Post
                    Yay! Baseball!

-Arrian

Comment

• Mets

I really like the whole Green to Putz to K-Rod bullpen .

Comment

• Nice bullpen indeed Nice start by Santana as well, though the Reds should've scored twice with 2+3 no outs. But that's why they're the Reds

Comment

• why couldn't the coach leave Santana in for one more batter? Do they give no thought to the thousands of fantasy players?
                          "

Comment

• To help keep him fresh

Comment

• Poor EPW...

Putz getting the hold

Yankees sucking

Comment

• The Rangers won. Can we call it a season now, and go to the playoffs?
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X