No announcement yet.

Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every coach, teacher, and parent is going to want to check out The Talent Code, a new book by Daniel Coyle. It's about how skill and talent grow in the brain, and how to grow more of it. Check it out at (The Talent Code).

Comment

Mick has withdrawn from this week's tournament, his wife has breast cancer

Comment

Originally posted by kevin.blue View Post
        Every coach, teacher, and parent is going to want to check out The Talent Code, a new book by Daniel Coyle. It's about how skill and talent grow in the brain, and how to grow more of it. Check it out at (The Talent Code).

Now that's low... spamming a fantasy golf thread
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I just noticed this very interesting thread (which is why they should be in the main OT). My first thought was OMG something even more boring than watching golf on TV!
          Golf should be played! Not watched nor studied for stats!
          Personally, I prefer the full contact version (beats the crap outta full contact tennis) but due to the risks of imprisonment I'm only an occasional player these days.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

With your opinion of the sport... it's a good thing the thread is where it should be... the sport forum
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

I hope Phil Mickelson's wife has a full recovery.

Comment

Was she playing full contact? What position?
                Last edited by SpencerH; May 22, 2009, 16:16.
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  With your opinion of the sport... it's a good thing the thread is where it should be... the sport forum

I did almost forget about this gem but lucky for you the main OT is deathly pedantic just now and I remembered it just in time to chime in with my help.

Comment

C'mon lets keep this thread going. What could be more interesting than fantasy golf?

Comment

The league is based at FFZ. But thanks for the
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

alert

wednesday midnight deadline this week for the Open Championship

actually 10:30 pm wednesday on the west coast

Comment

Both my "A" group players are probably going to miss the cut. For shame Tiger, for shame.
                          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

With three players in the top 5, Zopp just blew away the rest of us. Getting 201 points is simply mind blowing.
                            Congrats Zopp.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X