Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea - Arsenal 1:2 ...or...could Arsenal win the title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea - Arsenal 1:2 ...or...could Arsenal win the title?

Yes...I'll say. Arsenal beat ManU and Chelsea with the same result with half of the team injured.

GO ARSENAL !!!
    My life, my rules

Arsenal's equalizer was way offside, neither team really deserved to win though.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

QFT

I never saw the whole "it hit the Chelsea defender on the through ball" stuff.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Chelsea - Arsenal 1:2 ...or...could Arsenal win the title?

Originally posted by SmartFart
        Yes...I'll say. Arsenal beat ManU and Chelsea with the same result with half of the team injured.

GO ARSENAL !!!
        Hmmm, I remember a Croatian Gooner on here, but not by that name. Surely, you must have changed it. Unless there are more Hravatska Guns here than I thought.

I'm about to finally go to bed after absurd amounts of drinking in celebration of a much-needed and long-awaited win. We were lucky with the decision for the first goal, but we've had so much shít luck at the Bridge in recent years (including a legitimate RvP goal disallowed) that it's about time we had a break. We were fùcking awesome after we scored that goal. Confidence is an amazing thing, and it's the fuel that all Wengers sides have run on when they're playing well.

And now, a Song (No, not that Song) for an absent friend who wears the red-and-white for his (adopted) country as well as his club.

To the tune of "The animals came in Two-by-two"

"He came to us when Henry Left, Eddie, Eddie
        He scored more goals than Darren Bent Eddie, Eddie
        He broke his leg but he'll be back
        And Darren Bent will still be cack
        Eduardo Silva, The Arsenal Number Nine!"

Comment

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

With Liverpool draw this evening, everything looks a bit better

Last season Arsenal won just one big game, Chelsea at home. Now is 2 of 2 so far And Liverpool is comming on 21st.

As for the offside...who cares? Referee's mistakes are part of the game. You can find several on every game.

Corthouse...I dunno about other Cro-fans, but I haven't changed my name ever
            My life, my rules

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFart

As for the offside...who cares? Referee's mistakes are part of the game.
              Of course, but that's why you shouldn't read too much into this win. The game could've easily gone the other way.

Arsenal have been up and down so often this season, they haven't been anything like consistent enough to win the league.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
              X