No announcement yet.

Yahoo College Bowl Pick-em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's an option (upper right, iirc) where you can use 'classic' version of the applet (less java-intensive, so more compatible with browsers and such).
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'm in. However, I failed to rank by confidence. It seemed like too much trouble. Oh well.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

well, go back and edit yer picks

in

did anyone post this at FFZ/CFC?

we got 11

Comment

I went back, ready to try Classic, but this time all was well. Who knows.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
            did anyone post this at FFZ/CFC?
            No. Please feel free to post it for me since I don't even know what/where that is.

The more the merrier.

Comment

I'm posting at FFZ. First game 12/20, plenty of time still.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

bump

Comment

Well, I'm off to a rollicking start.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm 2 - 2 but plus 50 and minus 31
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm 1-3, but two of my losses were my two lowest confidence games. Of course, my right pick was my third lowest, and I had BYU over Arizona pretty high up. Sure, now a Pac-10 team beats a Mountain West team...
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

2-2, but 21 points (I had South Florida winning at 19 points and my two losses were 4 and 3 points)
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

1-4, I truly suck at this

Fortunately, these were bottom-half picks in terms of points...

Comment

Jesus, how many drive-saving, bull**** pass-interference calls is Boise State going to get?

Comment

At least College only penalizes 15 yards, unlike the draconian NFL pass interference penalty.
                              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I'm a stellar 2-6.
                                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Working...
                                X